Start & End Their Day With Our In Home Wake-Up and Tuck-In Service
Every person has unique needs, which is why at In Home Serenity Care Services, LLC., we personalize our services. If your aging or differently-abled loved one simply needs assistance with some of their routine morning and evening tasks, we proudly offer Wake-Up and Tuck-In Services to accommodate them. At the start and end of their day, Caregivers can be there.
Our Wake-up Services Include:
- Assistance getting out of bed
- Getting dressed
- Preparing for the day
- Making a nutritious breakfast
- Medication Reminders
Our Tuck-In Services Include:
- Dinner preparation and clean up
- Assistance with brushing their teeth
- Help getting into bed
- House check to ensure all doors and windows are locked
- Checking to make sure the stove/oven is off
- Ensuring medication has been taken (if necessary)
- Charging electronics
- Ensuring Emergency Alert buttons are worn
Knowing that you or your loved one is safe is invaluable. Having someone to wake up for in the morning and to help with getting the day started can bring joy and needed support.
These are just a few of the more common services we offer. If your loved one has additional needs, just let us know and we’ll certainly do our best to accommodate them all.