Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Cognitive Change Support for Seniors and Their Families in Tucson, AZ
As a family member or friend of someone with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or cognitive change, you shoulder a particularly heavy burden. Helping your loved one continue their typical daily routine is key to maintaining their quality of life. However, this can be physically and emotionally challenging while fulfilling job duties or caring for other family members. You are not alone.
- Over 47.5 million people in the U.S. live with some form of dementia.
- Alzheimer’s disease has been diagnosed in 4.5 million people in the U.S.
- About one in 10 people over age 65 has Alzheimer's.
- Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia affects up to 50 percent of people over age 85.
Most people who have Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia—particularly those in the early and middle stages—can be cared for at home rather than at nursing homes or other facilities. In fact, more than half of those who have Alzheimer's continue to live in home settings and 80 to 90 percent rely on family and friends for care.
Providing support and specialized non medical home care for those with Alzheimer’s, dementia or cognitive change is one of the most positive ways you can help your loved one during this difficult journey. This can feel overwhelming, but In Home Serenity Services, LLC is here to help with educational resources and professional care giving services when you need them.
Our Professional Caregiving Services
Once you determine you need outside help, whether temporary respite assistance or a plan for ongoing support, In Home Serenity Services, LLC can assess the needs of your loved one and your family to create a person-centered care plan that fits the unique circumstances of your family. In Home Serenity Services, LLC., custom care plans ensure all interactions:
- Focus on ability, not disability.
- Pay attention to nutrition.
- Help with well-being.
- Support perception and safety.
- Assist with recognition and orientation.
- Keep communication flowing in relationships and within families.
We offer care giving services for almost any family in practically any situation, and we are trained to recognize changes in your loved one’s behavior. We’re committed to providing the care that’s right for your loved one.